Product Details :
- Package Contents: 7 x Copper Steel Hand Made Kitchen Plate/Thali Dinner Set. An essential Indian dinnerware to present Indian foods like curries, daal, biryani, condiments and bread.
- Dimensions of other products: - katori/bowl: - dia 3 x height 1.5 inches. Glass: - 2.14 x 3.12 inches. Pudding plate: - dia 5 inches round plate spoon: - 7.3 inches length
- Traditional stainless steel and copper dinnerware steel copper thali set 7 piece Indian dining experience. You will get: steel copper thali set 7 piece with cleaning powder
- Total weight: 2000 gm approx height: 1 inch, width/diameter: 13.5 inch functional and fashionable: we recommend to use banana leaves over thali/plate to eat food from over it .
Relish Indian cuisine in Indian style!
This is a set of centerpiece serve-ware for Indian food. Serve Indian dishes to your friends and family in this unique and ethnic looking centerpiece serve ware with this serving utensil set your Indian style dining experience goes several notches up. The material used is food grade. Hammered Copper is used only on the outside of the utensil and does not come in contact with the food. Only the high-quality food-grade stainless steel is in contact with the food. Two layers of metal with air cushion ensure that the food stays warm much longer. Serving dinner in this dinnerware handi would be an unforgettable experience.
Care Tips :
- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use a solution of equal quantities of vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
- A simple, soft cleaning liquid on the soap base, hot water, and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for an Authentic Copper utensils.
- Many Customers Love the Vintage/ Antique Tarnished Look, but Care Instructions for Minimizing and Removing Tarnish are Provided with Order